Meet school leaders who are focusing on innovation in education by preparing corporations for what’s coming out of our schools and preparing schools for what corporations need.
HOW SCHOOLS MAKE “MAKING” MEANINGFUL
Just as we’ve learned with strong 1:1 initiatives that it’s not about the device, makerspaces are not about the products. On the contrary, successful makerspaces allow students to connect to their curriculum, their community, and the world. Here are some examples.
REPORT FROM THE T&L LEADER SUMMIT
Our editors share insights from this dynamic leadership event, where leaders tackle tough topics like innovation in professional development; redesigning learning spaces; measuring ROI of 1:1 implementations; and equity and diversity.
WHAT’S NEW IN 3D PRINTING
As more schools adopt 3D printing technology, the number of 3D printer models available continues to grow, and companies are releasing design curricula as quickly as they can. Here are some of the latest releases for K-12.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● Casio Ultra-Short-Throw Projector XJ-UT351WN
● Turnitin Revision Assistant
● littleBits Coding Kit
● Labdisc GenSci
● Readiris Pro 16
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● TOP10 WEB STORIES
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● What Teachers Say They Need to Use Technology Effectively
● Google Gaining Ground On Us Edtech Market
● T&L READER SURVEY ARE YOU CONCERNED ABOUT THE PRIVACY OF YOUR STUDENT DATA?
● Girls & Stem
● APPS OF THE DAY FROM TECHLEARNING.COM
● Start and Stay Organized: 5 Tech Tips to Start the School Year
● Digital Leadership is Action, Not Position
● Diversity and Edtech: how do we progress?
● Seven Essentials for A Great Computing Course