Meet 10 people out to change the way we teach and learn.
By Holly Aguirre
35TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES: VETERAN EXPERTS GWEN SOLOMON AND DAVID WARLICK REFLECT ON HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST 35 YEARS IN EDTECH.
● A Government Project Sublimely Assessed
● From Coding to Coding:
LEARNING SPACES FOR DIGITAL-AGE SKILLS
An active learning environment allows students to develop their creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving skills.
● A Guide to Some of the Latest School Furniture and Charging Stations
● School of the Future Today
10 FOUNDATIONAL PRINCIPLES FOR USING AND SAFEGUARDING STUDENTS’ PERSONAL INFORMATION
Everyone who uses student information has a responsibility to maintain students’ privacy and the security of their data, especially when these data are personally identifiable. Here are 10 rules to help you achieve that goal.
● Back Office Business
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● Acer C740-C4PE 11.6” Chromebook
● CloudReady by Neverware
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● Examining Classroom Connectivity
● Site We Like
● T&L Reader Survey How Much Professional Learning Did You Accomplish This Summer?
● Apps of the day From techlearning.com
● Project Connect Takes Action to Support K-12 Libraries, Librarians
● 3 Must-Do’s If Your School Purchases Curriculum
● Class Tech Tips
● 12 Suggestions for Teaching Coding
● Best Books to Read Now
THEY SAID IT
T&L advisor Darren Draper offers easy steps toward responsible technology use and understanding the basics of data security.