Epson today announced its new PowerLite® U50 WUXGA 3LCD projector (opens in new tab) – an ultra-bright classroom projector that offers up to 10,000 hours of lamp life in Normal Mode and features 3,600 lumens of color brightness and 3,600 lumens of white brightness, plus WUXGA resolution. The projector offers enterprise-level security via integrated wireless networking, and teachers can wirelessly share content simultaneously from multiple devices. Epson’s PowerLite U50 and other education solutions will be on display at FETC 2019 in Orlando, Florida from Jan. 27-30 at Epson’s booth, #1417.
- Widescreen Images – 3,600 lumens of equal color and white brightness, plus WUXGA resolution
- Ultra-Long, Lamp Life – Up to 10,000 hours of lamp life in Normal Mode and up to 16,000 hours in ECO Mode, plus the air filter provides up to 10,000-hours for virtually maintenance free operation
- Classroom Collaboration – Integrated wireless networking with enterprise-level security
- Wireless Sharing with Epson iProjection – Connect up to 50 devices, including Chromebook™, iOS, Android, Mac® and PC screens4 and simultaneously display content from up to four devices
- Remote Management and Control Tools – Compatible with Crestron®, AMX®, PJLink for remote projector management, presentations over the network, and more
- Simple Setup and Positioning Flexibility – Includes 1.2x optical zoom and ±30 degrees horizontal and vertical keystone correction
- Versatile Connectivity – Offers 2x HDMI support for multiple high-definition A/V devices
- Built-in 5W speaker
Availability, Pricing and Support
The Epson PowerLite U50 will be available in August through national resellers, pro audio/visual dealers, mail order, distribution, Epson.com, and the Brighter Futures program. Epson PowerLite projectors come with a two-year limited warranty (three years for Brighter Futures customers) that includes technical support services. For additional information, visit: www.epson.com/education (opens in new tab).