Thursday February 6, 2014
2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
(Button not working? Click hereto register.)
With high stakes online testing about to begin for Common Core State Standards, many districts are still planning their strategy and building their infrastructure. While there are no easy answers, some districts have made their strategic choices and are posed to handle testing and data effectively and efficiently. This panel of district leaders will detail what they have in place and how they got there – and answer your questions about what you can do to make it all work for your district.
The information these leaders present will include:
1) How are they approaching device and OS systems to meet curriculum goals.
2) Bandwidth and LAN/WAN to accommodate new Online Assessment network infrastructure requirements.
3) Biggest concerns on digital testing requirements.
4) General mood with Common Core support.
5) Most valuable piece of advice.
Marianthe Williams, Director of Technology, River Dell Regional School District, Riverdell, NJ
Erik Greenwood, Director, Education & Information Technology, Anaheim Union High School District, Anaheim, CA
Mike Belcher, Education Strategist for the Americas, Hewlett-Packard Company