Brought to you by:
Tuesday October 18, 2011 | 10 am PST / 1 pm EST
Mobile learning is on the rise! Join us as we explore the pros and cons of BYOD programs and school-supplied device deployments. Two districts will share their stories, their lessons learned, and their best practices. Not sure what's right for you? After the presentation, you'll be able to have your questions answered! In this information-packed hour, you'll discover:
- The benefits and trends of mobile learning
- The benefits and challenges of BYOD versus school-supplied
- Specific policy and program considerations for either mobile program
- How to determine which is right for your district
- How to ensure safety and CIPA compliance when users learn on and off the network
Whether you're considering a mobile implementation in the future, in the midst of a roll-out, or already deep into your program, you'll learn tips you can put to use right away. Don't miss this unique event where real-world stories from districts who have been there and done that can help you make your program a success!
Read answers to questions attendees asked during the Webinar: http://blog.lightspeedsystems.com/products/2011/11/09/byod-or-school-supplied-webinar-follow-up/.
Scott Knuckles, Director, Information & Technology, Paso Robles Joint Unified School District Patrick Larkin, Principal, Burlington High School, Massachusetts