35TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES: VETERAN EXPERTS GWEN SOLOMON AND DAVID WARLICK REFLECT ON HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST 35 YEARS IN EDTECH.
● Software Grows Up: Interactive Multimedia And More
● An Epiphany over Pizza (Early 1990s)
SUPPLEMENT: THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF TECH SUCCESS
By Sascha Zuger
Today’s tech brings the world of audiovisual enhancements in education to new heights. These innovations engage struggling students and kids with special needs and immerse entire classes in an environment that not only promotes interactive learning but demands it.
THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS
By Ellen Ullman
Districts are turning to various forms of technology to keep their communities informed.
SEVEN ESSENTIAL STEPS FOR ADOPTING NEW TECHNOLOGY
By Dr. R.J. Gravel
Here are seven essential steps every school and technology leader—from building- to district-level—should consider prior to adopting new technology in their schools.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● TabPilot Tablet Manager
● 3rd Quote
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
EDITOR’S NOTE: WHAT REALLY WORKS
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● Rapid Growth in Mobile Device Usage by College Students
● Site We Like
● T&L Reader Survey Do You Believe Your Instructional Department and Tech Department WorkTogether Efficiently?
● Educators’ Top Concerns Over New State Requirements for Assessment
● Class Tech Tips
● 10 Great Stem Resources
● Apps of the Day from Techlearning.Com