35TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES: VETERAN EXPERTS GWEN SOLOMON AND DAVID WARLICK REFLECT ON HIGHLIGHTS FROM THE PAST 35 YEARS IN EDTECH.
● Software Grows Up: Interactive Multimedia And More (opens in new tab)
● An Epiphany over Pizza (Early 1990s)
SUPPLEMENT: THE SIGHTS AND SOUNDS OF TECH SUCCESS (opens in new tab)
By Sascha Zuger
Today’s tech brings the world of audiovisual enhancements in education to new heights. These innovations engage struggling students and kids with special needs and immerse entire classes in an environment that not only promotes interactive learning but demands it.
THE RIGHT CONNECTIONS (opens in new tab)
By Ellen Ullman
Districts are turning to various forms of technology to keep their communities informed.
SEVEN ESSENTIAL STEPS FOR ADOPTING NEW TECHNOLOGY (opens in new tab)
By Dr. R.J. Gravel
Here are seven essential steps every school and technology leader—from building- to district-level—should consider prior to adopting new technology in their schools.
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS (opens in new tab)
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● Top10 Web Stories (opens in new tab)
● BLOG BITS (opens in new tab)
● TOP TWEETS (opens in new tab)
● Rapid Growth in Mobile Device Usage by College Students (opens in new tab)
● Site We Like (opens in new tab)
● T&L Reader Survey: Do You Believe Your Instructional Department and Tech Department WorkTogether Efficiently? (opens in new tab)
● Educators’ Top Concerns Over New State Requirements for Assessment (opens in new tab)
● Class Tech Tips (opens in new tab)
● 10 Great Stem Resources (opens in new tab)
● Apps of the Day from Techlearning.Com (opens in new tab)