Below are six ideas that teachers across the globe are implementing to transform learning in their classrooms.
1. Connect home-to-school THROUGH FACEBOOK, TWITTER, BLOGS, AND WEB SITES.
2. Connect students across the globe THROUGH BLOGS AND WEB SITES.
3. Connect students with experts ON YOUTUBE.COM/EDUCATION , KAHN ACADEMY, SKYPE IN THE CLASSROOM, AND MORE.
4. Connect with the World with Livestreaming.
5. Connect with the World using Twitter.
6. Connect with Those Who Don’t Speak Your Language with GOOGLE Translation Tools.
T&L Advisor Lisa Nielsen writes for her award-winning blog, The Innovative Educator, and is the author of Teaching Generation Text.