Adobe today announced Adobe Voice, a new animated video app for iPad that allows users to create and share video stories by using a combination of their own recorded voice, imagery, music and motion graphics and effects.
Key features include:
- Story starters and example videos
- Graphics from a library of over 25,000 professionally designed icons
- A graphics engine that automatically applies cinematic graphics to a story in real time, including motion blur, 3D, shadows and more.
- Animated themes, from a dusty chalkboard drawing style to animated watercolor
- A selection of music to help set the mood for the message
- A credits and attribution page that is automatically added to the end of all videos
Adobe Voice is available immediately as a free download in the App Store (opens in new tab).