By Tara Smith
Find out what these educators have to say about why they chose their LMS and how it’s working in their context.
HELPING STUDENTS FIND THE TRUTH IN A FAKE NEWS WORLD
By Paul Sanfrancesco
Our responsibility, as educators, is to lead students to discern truth. So what can a teacher do who wishes to guide students in seeking truth in electronic media? Here are ideas that can be tweaked to meet the needs of a variety of students.
T&L PHOENIX LEADERSHIP SUMMIT: CURRICULUM & TECH: CAN THIS MARRIAGE BE SAVED?
By Lisa Nielsen
The theme of Tech & Learning’s December leadership event was “Curriculum & Tech: Can This Marriage Be Saved?” Over two days in Phoenix, Arizona, school leaders from around the country discussed how both sides can better understand each other’s challenges, improve collaboration, and support their district’s instructional goals through powerful uses of technology.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● Top 10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● Significant 2017 E-Rate Stats
● How Will Artificial Intelligence Change Education?
● Top 5 Sites & Apps Every Teacher Should Try In 2018
● Discovery Education And 3M Recruit America’s Next Top Young Scientists
● Apps Of The Day From Techlearning.Com
● 4 Ways Charter Schools Can Improve Literacy Outcomes
● Digital Learning Day: February 22
● 5 Trends That Will Shape K–12 Education In 2018