GAME CHANGERS: TECH&LEARNING’S 2017 LIST OF MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN EDTECH
Some of these names will be familiar. Many of them will not. All of them are doing work that will ultimately affect the way you teach and students learn.
LEADERS OF THE YEAR 2017
Each time, it gets more difficult to select the T&L Leaders of the Year. The three winners, nominated by their peers, are changing lives by developing new programs, encouraging innovation, and being strong, caring, and successful leaders. A list of this year’s Runners Up is also included here.
● Leaders of the Year 2017: Runners Up
SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD…
Women are underrepresented in all of the STEM fields, and many girls believe they are not as smart as boys in these areas. That’s why it’s more important than ever to encourage girls and young women to pursue STEM opportunities, just like these schools and districts are doing.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● Fast ForWord with Reading Assistant
THE LATEST DISPLAYS & PROJECTORS FOR K-12
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
EDITORS DESK: PEOPLE POWER
● TOP10 WEB STORIES
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● Survey: Teachers Challenged by Diverse Class room Grade Levels, Long Hours
● Parent Engagement survey Released
● SITE WE LIKE
● T&L READER SURVEY WILL YOU BE ATTENDING ISTE THIS YEAR?
● Educators Honored for Innovative Projects : Contest Winner Roundup
● What’s Next for Teacher Readiness and Digital Learning
● CLASS TECH TIPS
● Making the Most of EdTech Dollars