GAME CHANGERS: TECH&LEARNING’S 2017 LIST OF MOST INFLUENTIAL PEOPLE IN EDTECH (opens in new tab)
Some of these names will be familiar. Many of them will not. All of them are doing work that will ultimately affect the way you teach and students learn.
LEADERS OF THE YEAR 2017 (opens in new tab)
Each time, it gets more difficult to select the T&L Leaders of the Year. The three winners, nominated by their peers, are changing lives by developing new programs, encouraging innovation, and being strong, caring, and successful leaders. A list of this year’s Runners Up is also included here.
● Leaders of the Year 2017: Runners Up
SHE BELIEVED SHE COULD (opens in new tab)…
Women are underrepresented in all of the STEM fields, and many girls believe they are not as smart as boys in these areas. That’s why it’s more important than ever to encourage girls and young women to pursue STEM opportunities, just like these schools and districts are doing.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● Fast ForWord with Reading Assistant (opens in new tab)
MAKERSPACE GUIDE (opens in new tab)
THE LATEST DISPLAYS & PROJECTORS FOR K-12 (opens in new tab)
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS (opens in new tab)
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
EDITORS DESK: PEOPLE POWER (opens in new tab)
● TOP10 WEB STORIES (opens in new tab)
● BLOG BITS (opens in new tab)
● TOP TWEETS (opens in new tab)
● Survey: Teachers Challenged by Diverse Class room Grade Levels, Long Hours (opens in new tab)
● Parent Engagement Survey Released (opens in new tab)
● SITE WE LIKE
● T&L READER SURVEY WILL YOU BE ATTENDING ISTE THIS YEAR? (opens in new tab)
● Educators Honored for Innovative Projects : Contest Winner Roundup (opens in new tab)
● What’s Next for Teacher Readiness and Digital Learning (opens in new tab)
● CLASS TECH TIPS (opens in new tab)
● Making the Most of EdTech Dollars (opens in new tab)