FUTURE-READY STRATEGIES TO DELIVER HIGH-IMPACT LEARNING EXPERIENCES NOW
By Keith McBurnett
Burnet (TX) Consolidated Independent School District’s Inspired Classroom project utilizes an infusion of technology, furniture, creativity, and community input.
DESIGN MATTERS—TOP TEN TIPS TO CREATE THE PERFECT LEARNING SPACE
T&L talks with Megan Fagge of Cooper Carry about her top ten tips to create an ideal and inspirational learning space.
ACTIVE LEARNING IN THE MATH CLASSROOM
By Tara Smith
In math classrooms, students are empowered as they choose activities and tools for active learning.
ADAPTING TO THE NEW CLASSROOM
By Sascha Zuger
Diagnostic products and software systems that target specific areas of learning for improvement can help every learner reach their personal best within one classroom.
3D PRINTING FOR LEARNING
By Shannon Mersand
Yorktown High School (NY) shares some of their creative, student-driven lessons using 3D printing.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE
New Tools for Schools
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● TOP 10 WEB STORIES
● Digital Citizenship Resources
● Making the Most Of Edtech Conferences
● What Blockchain Could Mean For Edtech
● Study Reveals Critical Future Job Skills Gap
● Americans Critical of Stem Education Quality
● APPS OF THE DAY FROM TECHLEARNING.COM
● Free School Broadband Comparison Tool
● More States Adopt Computer Science Education
● Class Tech Tips
● 5 Ideas for Keeping Students at the Center of Learning #tltechlive
● 8 Web Tools and Apps for Creating Animated Character Videos
● Powerful Opportunity for Students and Educators to Inspire Communities Nationwide