Esports is one of the fastest growing industries worldwide -- and making up 61% of the total audience, 13 to 24 year olds are driving the growth.
To explore the tools, trends, and experience in esports and education, Tech & Learning, Systems Contractor News, and AV Technology are co-hosting a one-day virtual event (opens in new tab) for K-12 and higher education professionals on December 4, 2020.
The “Leveling Up: The Esports Conference & Expo (opens in new tab)” will feature dynamic expert speakers from the esports community, including keynote speaker Lori Bajorek, President of the National eSports Association (opens in new tab).
Topics will include:
- How to start an esports team
- How esports can support social-emotional learning
- How to build an inclusive esports community (opens in new tab)
- The best gaming systems for esports in education (opens in new tab)
- How to connect students virtually through esports (opens in new tab)
- AV and esports
- And more!
The “Leveling Up: The Esports Conference & Expo (opens in new tab)” program is designed for leaders in K-12, higher education, and pro AV integrators. The event is free for qualified attendees, who can register here (opens in new tab).
Interested in presenting? Submit your proposal before October 2 here (opens in new tab).
Esports has become a proven opportunity for students to develop skills, follow career pathways, and potentially earn scholarships. Find out why so many schools are now supporting gaming within the classroom at “Leveling Up: The Esports Conference & Expo (opens in new tab)” on December 4!
- What is Esports and How Does it Work in Education? (opens in new tab)
- How Esports Can Support Equity (opens in new tab)
- Esports: How to Get Started with Cloud-Based Gaming, Such as Stadia, in Schools (opens in new tab)