FOUR REASONS TO WORRY ABOUT “PERSONALIZED LEARNING”
Alfie Kohn shares his observations on this latest edtech buzzword.
A BETTER WAY TO EVALUATE
Ellen Ullman interviews districts that are trying to integrate professional learning into the teacher evaluation process.
● NEW CLOUD SOLUTION SOLVES SCHOOL BOARD’S
CLOUD COLLABORATION TOOLS: NOW OR LATER?
David Kapuler shares his favorite cloud-based tools, along with ideas for in-class collaboration now and anytime, anywhere connections later.
SUPPORT FOR THE SUPPORTERS: STAYING CURRENT WITH THE LATEST TECH
Lisa Gonzales and Jason Borgen offer tips for creating a school culture of continuous professional development.
IT AND CURRICULUM: CAN THIS MARRIAGE BE SAVED?
IT and Curriculum: Can This Marriage Be Saved? Highlights from T&L’s event series on t his topic.
LIBRARIANS LEAD THE WAY IN EDTECH
Shannon Mersand’s feature celebrates April’s School Library Month with this insightful survey of her peers.
35TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES
Veteran experts Gwen Solomon and David Warlick reflect on highlights from the past 35 years in edtech.
● TWO TIN CANS AND A STRING: THE INTERNET BEGINS
● GUESS WHO I MET TODAY ON THE INTERNET? (EARLY 1990S)
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
T&L Reviews SMART kapp board
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● Investors Predict 2015 Startup Trends
● Site We Like
● T&L Reader survey How do you best develop your Personal Learning Netw ork (PLN)?
● Hour of Code Resources
● New Contest from Epson
● Class Tech Tips: Current Events Resources
● New Survey Reveals Significant Growth in EdTech
● The State of the Cloud
● Apps of the day From techlearning.com