35TH ANNIVERSARY SERIES
Veteran experts Gwen Solomon and David Warlick reflect on highlights from the past 35 years in edtech.
● EMPOWERED LEARNING WITH PERSONAL TECHNOLOGY
● GEAR! (COOL TOOLS FOR TEACHING AND LEARNING)
WHERE ARE THEY NOW?
T&L revisited a handful of grant-winning schools to learn about the impact their technology had on learning.
● WLAN for a Massive 1:1 Learning Initiative
ASK SCHOOLCIO: HOW DO YOU CONVINCE YOUR CIO TO SUPPORT YOUR TECH PURCHASE WISH LIST?
Our SchoolCIO advisors offer their inside tips on how best to garner their support for your dream tech.
DO MORE WITH LESS: 10 TIPS TO STRETCH YOUR EDTECH
By Lisa Marie Gonzales and Dr. Charles Young
Here are ten tips for how to do more with less in technology.
E-RATE MODERNIZATION SUMMARY
An excerpt from the new Guide to the E-rate 2.0, published by the Education Technology Industry Network (ETIN) of SIIA.
APPS FOR ANY BUDGET
T&L blogger David Kapuler shares his latest app picks for any school budget.
BEST OF SCHOOLCIO
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● Vernier Go Wireless Heart Rate Monitor
● Typing Agent 4.0
● Casio CLASSWIZ fx-991EX Scientific Calculator
BACK OFFICE BUSINESS
The latest edtech purchases from schools and districts
WHAT’S NEW: NEW TOOLS FOR SCHOOLS
EDITOR’S NOTE – MONEY MATTERS
LETTERS FROM THE T&L COMMUNITY
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● Research Shows Digital Content Increases Student Achievement
● SITE WE LIKE TELLING THEIR STORIES: CIVIL RIGHTS STRUGGLE
● T&L Reader Survey When Was The Last Time You Bought An App To Use In Class?
● Tips For Using Pinterest In The Classroom
● 18 Apps for Summer Reading
● Tech & Learning Live
● 7 Questions to Ask About Big Name Speakers at Education Technology Conferences
● Apps of the day From techlearning.com
● Video In Education Survey Reveals Trends In Digital Literacy
● Class Tech Tips