The CoSN 2010 Annual Conference will be held on March 1-2, 2010 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, DC.
Tech&Learning will be there. Will you? Read about submitting your presentation proposal below and here.
The CoSN 2010 Annual Conference is the premier event for education technology leaders. The conference program consists of over 50 education sessions and attracts over 1000 district, state, and national education technology leaders. Presenting at the CoSN 2010 Annual Conference provides you with an opportunity to share your knowledge, enhance your professional skills, and learn from colleagues.
Submissions should be of high interest, quality and relevance to the key district, state, and national technology leaders and correlate to the conference theme: Innovation, Ingenuity & Insight: New Paths to the Future. The Conference and Events Committee evaluates proposals using the following criteria:
1) The focus and learning objectives are well presented and thoughtfully articulated and relate directly to the Conference theme and strands.
2) The qualifications and rationale for presenters clearly support the purpose and learning outcomes of the session proposal.
3) The session proposal ideas and session organization are well conceived and developed. Proposals will not be accepted if they are a product demonstration and or service endorsement.
4) The topic is important and timely.
5) The topic reflects the annual conference theme.
July 10: Proposals due
September 1 - November 30: Presenter registration
September 14: Notification of acceptance or rejection with feedback
November 30: Presenter registration payments due in full
T&L magazine/techlearning.com/Tech Forum events