SPECIAL FEATURE: THE STATE OF E-RATE
Now that the fanfare is over, it’s time to ask what the largest U.S. edtech funding program has done for schools. According to the latest survey from the Consortium of School Networking (CoSN), the answer is: not much yet.
FUTURE ROOMS: THE INTELLIGENT USE OF SPACE
By Ellen Ullman
How districts are redesigning rooms to invigorate their STEM/STEAM programs.
GAME CHANGERS: REMOTE CONTROL
How one school turned its assistive technology strategy outside in through telepractice.
PUT TO THE TEST: T&L EDITORS TAKE SOME NEW PRODUCTS FOR A TEST DRIVE.
● Epson PowerLite 965H
● MyOn 3.0
● eDynamic Learning
● littleBits’ Gizmos and Gadgets Kit
DEPARTMENTS & COLUMNS
EDITORS DESK: EDTECH AND THE FED
● National Education Technology Plan 2016: What’s Changed?
● Survey: Do your teachers use mobile devices effectively for instruction?
● SIIA Announces 2015 Innovation Incubator Winners
● New Findings on Mobile Device Use in Schools
● Challenges Resolved with Blended Learning Programs
● Alliance Announces Two New Stem Programs
● Tech & learning Stellar service awards
● Top10 Web Stories
● BLOG BITS
● TOP TWEETS
● IMPACT OF BLENDED LEARNING
● SITE WE LIKE
● Managing the Multigenerational Workforce
● Apps of the Day from Techlearning.com
● Adoption And Effects Of Gamification Reported
● Class Tech Tips
● Personalizing Learning with Adaptive Technology
● YikYak-Type High School App Used for Cyberbullying
● What Students Think About Google Expeditions